Sharon Lott’s 1st graders at Exeter-Milligan have been getting acquainted with "Gma's and Gpa’s” this last month at the Senior Center in Exeter. This is such a great experience for the first graders and the seniors at the senior center love it too. The seniors can share wisdom of life long experiences, patience, kindness, time and loving attention and the children bring innocent joy and a welcome distraction to the seniors. They definitely benefit each other. We spend an hour each month at the senior center.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community