- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:39 AM
Monday, January 3, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
The Fillmore County Development Corporation will be holding a Strategic Planning Session on January 19th, 2011. The purpose of the evening will be to assess prior achievements and disappointments, strategize for next year and beyond, and identify goals and determine steps to accomplish them.
We hope to make this process very inclusive of all interests within the county. We are inviting members of Village Boards, City Councils, Fillmore County Supervisors, main street business people, ag-producers, industry leaders, financial institutions, FCDC members and committee members, and citizens focused on the future of Fillmore County.
The session will be on Wednesday, January 19th beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the lower level of the Geneva Public Library at 1043 G Street. A light supper will be served. Mary Plettner from the Nebraska Public Power District will be the moderator.
The FCDC Board received valuable input during previous planning sessions and is anxious to hear your comments in 2011.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:22 AM