- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Sunday, August 5, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FILLMORE COUNTY FOUNDATION
1032 G Street
Geneva, NE 68361-2007
August 1, 2018
Applications now available
for Fillmore County Foundation Grants
FILLMORE COUNTY – Groups, organizations, or communities seeking funding for projects may find a source of assistance through the Fillmore County Foundation.
Grant applications will be accepted through Wednesday, September 5, 2018 by 4:00 p.m. Applications must be submitted by this date to be considered at the Fillmore County Foundation Annual meeting, which is scheduled for Tuesday, September 11, 2018.
Grant awards are made each March and September. Application forms are available at the Fillmore County Development Corporation office, 1032 G Street, Geneva, during regular office hours. You may also request an application by emailing email@example.com, by telephone at 402-759-4910 or go to the FCDC website at www.fillmorecountydevelopment.org and download a copy.
Current application forms with the September 5, 2018 deadline date must be used. Persons with questions about the grant program may contact the Fillmore County Development Office at 759-4910 or Scott Oliva at 629-4446.