- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Terry Salyer, of Exeter, had several strong motives for volunteering as an escort for the fourth Heartland Honor Flight and this was his most important one, honoring the World War II veterans.
He emphasized that “The story is not about me. It is about the World War II veterans. I was just there to help them along.” Both Terry and his wife Elaine are veterans of the Vietnam War. The served at the same hospital in Qui Nhon where Terry was a medic and Elaine was an R.N. She served a one year tour and Terry was there from 1966 to 1969.
When a spot to ride with the veterans on the October 22nd flight to Washington, D.C. came up he jumped at the chance, “I know my Dad will never get to see it so I wanted to go for him and see it for him. I sent my Dad a letter about my trip and all of the pictures and he got very emotional about it. That made the whole experience worth it for me. It meant so much to him," Salyer reported.
SEE THE SLIDESHOW OF TERRY'S PICTURES ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE
For the rest of the story on Terry's trip see The Friend Sentinel
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
For the full tally of Fillmore County Election results please visit election results
The results are now posted but you have to use Internet Explorer as your browser to see them. As far as Exeter goes, the unofficial results are:
Village Board Members elected:
School Board Members elected:
The proposition to eliminate township board did NOT pass.