- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, April 9, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Exeter Troop 390 recently participated in the Gifts of Sharing project by donating cookies to the Backpack program that is sponsored by the United Methodist Church. Accepting the cookies for the program was LaVonne Guthrie who is pictured with some of the girl scouts. The are from the left Hannah Beethe, Janey Erdkamp, LaVonne Guthrie, Tara Mueller and Kaitlyn Vavra. As the Girl Scouts sold cookies, customers were given the option of purchasing cookies just for this project. The girls also donated cookies from the troop.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Village of Exeter
OFFICE OF THE CLERK
Exeter, Nebraska 68351
Agenda for Regular Meeting of 4-6-2010
Approval of Minutes
Approval of Invoices
Fire Department Street Dance – Approval of date, street closing
Pool Admission & Concession prices
Pool Brochure – Leesa Bartu
Scout tree planting @ park – Leesa Bartu
Maintenance Supervisor Report
Monday, April 5, 2010
Did you lose your dog recently? This dog was found running around near Casey's on 04-04-10. If you know the dog leave a message on the Exeter PD phone (266-5331) and they'll get back to you. It's currently in Exeter's doggie jail but if no one claims it soon they'll have to take it to York. UPDATE: The dog was adopted in town.