Exeter’s St. Stephen’s Altar Society held their fortieth annual Salad Luncheon and Card Party on Thursday, Oct. 24th. The attendees were invited to share in a celebratory toast at the start of the luncheon. The near capacity crowd could choose from a bountiful array of tasty salads and light sandwiches. After everyone had enjoyed the buffet a quilt made by Carol Harris was won by Suzanne Johnson and a nativity set was won by Amy Emshoff. Over forty raffle prizes were given away along with door prizes. After the tables were cleared and rearranged the afternoon entertainment was bridge and pitch for those who chose to participate.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:27 AM
Exeter Volunteer Department Members: Starlene Benorden, Dennis Johnson, Joe Miller, Mitch Schegelmilch, Alan Michl, Terry Salyer, Kenny Strate, Hope Strate, Jackie Miller, Jim Anderson, Kory Kahlandt, Beth Crawford, Shari Michl, and Doug Papik. Middle row from the left (top standing on truck) Dan Votipka, (below) Tim Wilbeck, Dylan Axline, John Mueller, Jalen Maxson, Dan Everhardt, Marv Swanson, Nate Staskal, John Graham, Dave Polak and Lane Strate.