The Exeter Village Board voted Tuesday night to offer private parties at the new aquatic center for a cost of just $35.00 per hour. Anyone interested in hosting a party should contact Manager Jackie Miller for available times and dates.
Also announced by the board are the official dates for swimming lessons this summer. The lessons will be offered July 20 - 31 at scheduled times throughout the day. Lessons will be $20.00 per child and reservations can be made by contacting Jackie Miller at the pool or through the Village Office. Shelli Mueller will be conducting the Red Cross approved lessons.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Kayla Becker, a 2009 graduate of Exeter-Milligan school, recently received word that she had been selected for two national scholarships.
She was notified that she will be receiving the Knights of Columbus Anthony J. LaBella Endowed Scholarship which is a $1500 scholarship, renewable yearly.
Kayla also learned that she had been selected to receive the Military Ex-Prisoners of War Foundation $2000.00 scholarship which is also renewable yearly.
Kayla will be a freshman at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, MN in the fall, majoring in Psychology.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:20 AM