- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Espanol notes by Haley Stutzman, Exeter-Milligan Spanish Instructor
Hola from the Spanish classroom! It seems like this semester has been flying by so far. The Spanish 1 class is finally getting into some of the important grammar of the Spanish language. So far we have learned mainly vocabulary like class names and items, colors, and numbers. They had also learned how to say they like something and basic conversation phrases like where they are from. Right now, they are learning how to communicate with verbs and how to write complete sentences. They have just learned how to conjugate verbs which is something they will use for the rest of the year. It includes being able to match the subject with your verb. We have been doing some activities to practice verb conjugations. It’s so exciting to see how much the Spanish 1 students know so far and I can’t wait to see where we are at the end of the year!
In the picture, Janey and Hannah are playing Battleship with subjects and verbs to practice conjugating their -ar verbs in the present tense.
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
The skyline of Exeter changed for a day on Thursday, December 3. A large crane was brought into the Exeter-Milligan construction site and it remained for the day place roof joists in place on the new construction. Work progressed on the gym entrances but not quite in time for the opening of basketball season Thursday evening.
Top– The entrance to the Exeter site gym has begun to see some progress but is not where it was planned to be for basketball season.
Below – Two workers attach the roof joists in place on the Exeter-Milligan construction site. A crane was used to lift the joists to the roof of the project.