Friday, December 12th
Exeter Milligan versus McCool Jct.
43 - 59 loss
Travis Yound 14 pts
Dillan White 9 pts
Travis Yound 11 rebounds
Ethan Kattes 8 rebounds
Shane Manning 6 rebounds
Dillon Rischling 3 steals
Shane Manning 3 steals
Greg Pribyl 3 Assists
Exeter-Milligan versus Friend
62 - 47 win
Josh Sluka 18 pts
Travis Yound 14 pts
Greg Pribyl 8 pts
Travis Yound 8 rebounds
Dillan White 4 Rebounds
Mitch Horne 4 rebounds
Dillon Rischling 5 Steals
Travis Yound 3 steals
Mitch Horne 4 assists
Dillan White 3 assists
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Monday, December 22, 2008
The Exeter Chamber of Commerce sponsored Santa's arrival in Exeter Saturday morning, December 13th. He arrived with his sleigh bells in hand and a sharp memory. Santa took the time to visit with each child about their wishes before taking pictures.
After visiting with Santa, his helpers (members of the Exeter Chamber of Commerce) helped the kids play Christmas Bingo. The wonderful assortment of lovely prizes were donated by Jack and Linda Underwood and Bob Mueller. After the hit Bingo the kids got to go and pick out a prize and then collected a bag of Christmas treats as they left.
See the sidebar for additional pictures of the event.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:47 AM