- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Exeter-Milligan 2014-15 Volleyball Team
Exeter-Milligan Volleyball team is pictured front row from the left: Hailey Luzum, Marissa Howard, Madison Horne, Samantha Horne and Haylee Sheffield. Middle row from the left: Student Manager Anna Sluka, Hannah Horne, Sidney Hall, Joan Strate, Kaitlyn Vavra, Janey Erdkamp, Student Manager Cookie Koopman, Head Coach Darcy White. Top row from the left: Assistant Coach Laura Kroll, Student Manager Katherine White, Hannah Beethe, Tara Mueller, Ashley Benorden, Marietta Purtschert, Assistant Coach Lisa Kanode. Not pictured are Amber Pribyl and Student Managers Daisy Kanode and Emma Olsen
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 2:32 PM No comments:
Monday, September 1, 2014
Exeter Volunteer Fire Department Invests in New Equipment
The Exeter Volunteer Fire Department recently invested in a Casmed monitor for the Rescue Unit. It will monitor Blood pressure, Temperature and Oxygen levels and the responders can set it to cycle and monitor every five minutes. Rescue Captain Hope Androyna explained, “Before we had to carry three bags of equipment and this way we can carry in one bag.”
Another benefit of the new equipment is that it is capable of plugging into a monitor at the Emergency Room and printing out the stats from the patient.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)