In Mr. Dean Filipi's General Industrial Tech. class, Nolan White and Robert Harre went green and made a deer blind out of recycled materials. The body of the blind is made of old cow tanks while the roof is an old satellite dish.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM No comments:
Monday, January 7, 2013
Exeter-Milligan Update: Art Class
Exeter-Milligan Art Classes by Jill Shipley
The Art II class at Exeter-Milligan has learned the term trompe l’oeil , which means “to fool the eye”. They are making food sculptures out of clay to fool people into believing they are real.
The students have made a piece of cake with pecans and bits of chocolate, doughnuts, and a banana split. The students are adding the glaze for color and are anxious to see them after they come out of the kiln.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:49 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)