- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Friday, January 25, 2013
Before the Winter break, Mr. Jordan Marr’s psychology class at Exeter-Milligan studied about the various senses humans experience. For this lesson, the students learned about their sense of taste. In the picture, students are taste testing various foods to decide if the item is mostly bitter, sweet, sour, or salty. The students continued their study of the senses by participating in a smell lab the next day. Pictured are L-R: Robbie Androyna, Jackie Luzum, Madeleine Ensrud, Jesper Anker, Ashley Miller, Meghan Miller, Megan Waldron and Jacob Kroll.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:06 AM