Lots of Pumpkins painted
Cantrell Harrison watches her kids, Cami and Devin paint pumpkins
Jacy contemplates a pumpkin design
Alec has things all figured out!
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, October 24, 2008
Pumpkin Painting at the Volkmers!!!!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:23 AM No comments:
Labels: pumpkin painting
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Exeter United Methodist Church Window Restored
The imposing south stained glass window at the Exeter United Methodist Church got a facelift recently.
According to Exeter United Methodist Church history book “A Journey in Faith”, the south window was provided by the G.A.R. (Grand Army of the Republic) and the W.R.C. (Women’s Relief Corp) in 1905.
Lately the storm windows have clouded and some of the glass has chipped so the church executive committee decided that it was time for some restoration. This reconditioning effort was paid for through donations and memorial funds and the work was done by Classic Art Glass Co. out of Omaha. According to Steve Rhodes, chair of the executive committee of the church, "The lead was getting bad. The windows needed a good reconditioning after 100 years."
See the full story at http://www.pioneerpub.com/sentinelinsert.html
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 5:02 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)