- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
Friday, February 20, 2009
Bruning/Davenport. The girls came out winning 53-38.
Scoring: Amber Filipi:15
Maddy Emshoff: 6
Tina Kassik: 6
The Timberwolves moved on to play Dorchester in the
Sub-District Final. The T-Wolves won again by the score of
Scoring: Heather Pribyl: 14
Kelsey Moore: 10
Claire White: 8
The Timberwolves move on to play in the District finalagainst Diller-Odell.
The game is next Friday @ Wilber. Please wear black to support the girls.
Double cement trucks are waiting to dump - cement samples are also being pulled and tested.
Pouring the floor of the deep end of the pool.
Activity is almost constant. Erdkamp-Ekeler Construction has had their dump truck hauling dirt out constantly from the site along with Village Maintenance Supervisor John Mueller. The cement trucks are present daily with cement pumped into various sites around the pool. According to cement workers they poured the sloped deep end floor on Wednesday as well as the sides to the zero entry area.
Mid Plains Electric was present on Wednesday. It looked like they were doing some trenching for electrical lines.
The sand trucks from Overland are hauling in multiple loads every day still.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Exeter Care Center has recently hired a new Director of Nursing, Laura Lea, RN from McCool Junction. Lea comes to Exeter from The Hearthstone in York, Neb. During the past 23 years at The Hearthstone, Lea was a Restorative Nurse for seven years and the Director of Nursing for ten years.For more Lea and the Exeter Care Center see The Friend Sentinel site