Jv action with Dusty Axline hitting a jumper.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Friday, January 10, 2014
Exeter-Milligan fell to Shelby Rising CIty 56-27 during Friday nights match-up in Exeter. The Timberwolves struggled with the first quarter and managed to make up some lost ground trailing by just 10 points at the half. However, the Huskies were just too much for the Timberwolves and their defense stepped it up the last few minutes of the third quarter holding the Timberwolves scoreless the last four minutes. The Timberwolves were missing starter Marissa Howard and their bench hasn't been too deep for them the entire season. The Huskies had a deep bench and starters which included two players over 6', one of whom, Chatrice White, is a Division I recruit.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:22 PM
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:30 AM