- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Obituary for Ann (Morgan) Pospisil born on June 30, 1916 in West Blue Township, York County, Nebraska, the seventh of eight children. She died peacefully in the presence of family on January 13, 2012 in Exeter after 95 very full years of life.
Members of Exeter Cub Scout Pack 218 prepared for their upcoming Blue and Gold banquet by making decorations to fit their theme of snowflakes and building stands for their pine wood derby cars.
Sharon Lott's Exeter-Milligan first graders had an enjoyable time at the Exeter Senior Center on Wednesday, January 11. We counted money for them, did flashcards with them and showed them some addition and subtraction games we use to practice our facts on the I Pads.
The seniors baked cookies, popped popcorn, and made juice for us for a snack at the end of time with them.