Allison Brahm’s 6th grade class at Exeter-Milligan recently completed a unit in statistics in their Math Investigation. Pictured are Sean Gibson, Dylan Bonds and Cammie Harrison creating a poll for the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students. After giving the poll, the students created different graphs to represent their results.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Friday, January 16, 2015
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Mr. Brian Murphy's classes at Exeter-Milligan have wrapped up the first semester. Starting next semester, eighth graders will be traveling with Lewis and Clark, American History will be exploring the Roaring 20s, Post World War II will look at the late 60s, World History is going to learn about the 1800s, and Geography will be breaking down regions in the U.S.
Pictured are some of the eighth graders making a video of the first amendment. Johnny Babula is taking advantage of his freedom of speech and assembly. Listening to him are (l to r) Trever Zelenka, Joel Klemm, Macy Due, and Kate Jansky.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 8:41 AM