The Exeter-Milligan Junior High Choir participated in the JH Crossroads Conference Vocal Clinic at Hampton on Monday, February 1. They rehearsed with the clinician, Dane Christensen from Central City, all morning and presented a 1 p.m. concert. The Exeter-Milligan students performed "Don't Stop Believin'" by themselves at the concert. Students participating were Row 1 (L-R) Caitlin Murphy, Anna Sluka, Kayla Geiger, Jacy Schlueter; Row 2 (L-R) Cammie Harrison, Jaiden Papik, Daisy Kanode, Georgia Meyer; Row 3 (L-R) Wyatt Motis, Max Zeleny, Eli Johnson, Jackson Beethe, Nick Hayek; Row 4 (L-R) Ryan Sharp, Caleb Horne, Ty Underwood, Brock Steuben, Clint Oldehoeft
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Caitlin Murphy (left) and Trystan Brandt (right) from Exeter-Milligan were selected to participate in the Wayne State College Festival of Honor Bands on Saturday, January 30. Caitlin was a member of the Junior High Honor Band directed by Mrs. Carrie Jensen from Wayne Community Schools. Trystan was a member of the High School Wind Ensemble directed by Dr. Joshua Calkin from Wayne State College. Approximately 270 students were selected for the bands from out of almost 700 recorded auditions.
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
The Lady Timberwolves took the stage first and didn't give the Mustangs much of a chance with a final of 61-35. The boys team had to fight a little harder for the 58-49 win as McCool Junction came within 2 points at one point during the third quarter.
Sunday, February 7, 2016
Red Cross Bloodmobile will be in Exeter American Legion on Monday, February 29 from 12 to 6 pm. Can register on line at redcrossblood.org. Call Peg Becker at 266-8161 or Barb Jansen at 266-5571 to schedule an appointment.