- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, February 5, 2016
Fillmore County Development Corporation
Will Hold Its Annual Meeting February 11, 2016
The Fillmore County Development Corporation will hold its annual meeting on February 11, 2016 at Lazy Horse Vineyard and Brewing west of Ohiowa. The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
New Board members will be elected, the 2016 budget will be approved and other business of the corporation will be discussed. Recognition will be given to the FCDC investors and volunteers and successes will be acknowledged. Jim and Julie Stutzman will tell us about their venture into growing grapes and opening a winery and brewery.
Anyone interested in the future of Fillmore County is invited to attend the annual meeting. RSVP’s need to be made by February 8th to the FCDC office at 759-4910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Third graders at Exeter-Milligan are excited about school. They are pictured from the left: Kierra Papik, Jolene Vossler, Liberty Johnson, Jaxon Franssen, Aylah Kahler, Carter Milton, Jayden Capek, Aidan Vavra, Emma Meyer and Mikey Bartu. Behind them are their teacher Miss Casey Pohl, left, and Principal Laura Kroll.
Front row third graders are: Kierra Papik, Jolene Vossler, Aylah Kahler, Emma Meyer, Liberty Johnson and in the back row are Mikey Bartu, Jayden Capek, Carter Milton, Aidan Vavra and Jaxon Franssen.
Carter Milton works on clockwork in the third grade classroom at Exeter-Milligan.
Below – Miss Casey Pohl works on telling time drills with her third grade classroom at Exeter-Milligan.
A bunch of Superheroes in the Exeter-Milligan third grade classroom