- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, February 21, 2020
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 3:19 PM
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 2:10 PM
Junior Career Day
By Denice Kovanda, Exeter-Milligan Guidance Counselor
Exeter-Milligan Schools hosted the Blue River Cohort Junior Career Day on February 11. There were six schools in attendance with over 90 students. During the day students learned about Test Prep, Getting into College, Coping Skills, Money Matters, and Personal Safety. In addition there was a business panel who discussed their businesses and what they are looking for in employees. Students also had a chance to talk to representatives from colleges, businesses, and the military. Schools attending included Exeter-Milligan, Friend, Shickley, McCool Junction, Dorchester and Heartland.
Pictured are area students visiting the colleges, business and military present at the Career Day.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Social Studies Update
By Brian Murphy, Exeter-Milligan Social Studies Instructor
The social science classes of Mr. Murphy have been busy learning about a variety of topics. In eighth grade American History, we spent the last couple weeks before break preparing for the citizenship test. Freshmen in World Geography have been studying regions of the United States. We will be moving to other continents of the world as the semester progresses. In high school American History, we have started the second semester learning about the New Deal and the Great Depression. In Post World War II History, we are moving into the 1980s events.
Pictured is Troy Kalloff presenting to his eighth grade classmates about Article II of the Constitution, particularly about his passion, the electoral college.