- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Below – Troy and Will Kallhoff advertise Uncle Greg Ekeler’s repair shop in the Exeter parade.
Gotta get your steak!
Sunday, July 30, 2017
Exeter celebrated the 150th birthday of the State of Nebraska on Saturday with a car show, parade and supper with a polka band.
The car show downtown featured everything from tractors and motorcycles to pickups and mini cars. Placing first in people’s choice was Lawrence Jensen (above left) with his 1957 Ford 300, first in the rat rod category was Randy Hall and judges choice was the Dodge Hellcat owned by George and Adam Erdkamp.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:00 AM