- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Friday, February 10, 2017
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Exeter Troop 218 attended the annual Cornhusker Council Klondike Derby on January 20-21 at Camp Cornhusker near Humboldt, Neb. Seven of the eight members of the troop were able to attend. The scouts left for camp after school on Friday and arrived at camp to set up their tents and cook supper.
In the morning the scouts prepared their final competition items and gathered for the starting point with their sled.
The theme for the Klondike Derby this year was “Overcoming Obstacles.”
The Troop raced between 10 stations competing in challenges like blindfolded knot tying and playing basketball around the world while sitting in chairs. The scouts excelled in playing the giant Jenga game while wearing glasses that affected their vision in unusual ways.
Pictured with their sled (from the left) in the back row are Scoutmaster Dean Bartu, Clint Oldehoeft, Tyler Sysel, Joey Bartu, Ben Bartu, and Braden Capek. In the front are Dakota Wootton and Mikey Bartu. Also attending were Assistant Scoutmasters Laura Sysel who volunteered to run a station at the event and Leesa Bartu.
Troop 218 was very proud of their giant Jenga skill. Below: From the left are Clint Oldehoeft, Tyler Sysel, Dakota Wootton, Braden Capek, Mikey Bartu, Joey Bartu, and Ben Bartu. They were the Jenga champions of the ten sled teams that competed in the morning. Above: Dakota Wootton finds a block to move while his troop watches.