- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Thursday, June 25, 2009
The Village of Exeter was given the green light to open the pool as schedule on Sunday afternoon. Thursday afternoon saw inspections from both the health department and the fire marshal and both approved the opening. The pool will hold its regularly scheduled hours on Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:59 PM
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Mert Christiansen of Christiansen Construction supervising the final details of the pool before the inspections begin.
Dylan Ring cleaning every bit of the pool floor.
Preparing for the final inspections of the pool has occupied this last week. Not visible in the pictures, Village Maintenance Supervisor John Mueller was busy cleaning the construction debris off the streets around the pool. Family passes are available for purchase now at the village office. Get yours before the pool opens on Sunday to avoid "the rush"!!!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 5:15 PM
Monday, June 22, 2009
Librarian Nina Bartu reads the kindergarten and first graders a story while they learn about having talents at Summer Reading Program.The kindergarten and first grade kids from Exeter met at the library Monday morning for another session of their Summer Reading Program. They have definitely been creative and learned about all different branches of art. Under the direction of Librarian Nina Bartu the group has explored, music, colors and today they learned about "talents." This week the preschool group will meet on Wednesday at 10:00 and the second and third graders will meet on Friday at 10:00.
The last session of Summer Reading Program will be on Monday, June 29th will all participating age groups invited.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:18 AM