- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Monday, December 28, 2015
Sunday, December 27, 2015
LINCOLN, NE (12/21/2015)-- More than 1,400 degrees were awarded during commencement exercises Dec. 18 and 19 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Tammy Beck, associate dean of graduate programs and external engagement, and associate professor of management in the College of Business Administration, delivered the address at the Dec. 18 graduate and professional degrees ceremony at Pinnacle Bank Arena. M. Ishaq Nadiri, Jay Gould Professor of Economics at New York University, delivered the address at the undergraduate commencement Dec. 19 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. He also received an honorary doctor of humane letters degree. Deryl Hamann, of counsel at Omaha law firm Baird Holm and chairman and director of Spectrum Financial Services, addressed the law graduates Dec. 18 at Hamann Auditorium in Ross McCollum Hall.
The graduates are from 33 states plus the District of Columbia and 20 countries. For the complete list of Dec. 18-19 graduates, go to http://go.unl.edu/dgqx.
Exeter: Landon Robert Rhodes, College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, bachelor of science in mechanized systems management.
Burress: Tyler Thomas Manning, College of Engineering, bachelor of science in agricultural engineering.