- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Trystan Brandt, a senior at Exeter-Milligan, performed in the UNK Honor Band under the direction of Dr. Duane Bierman on Monday, January 23, after a a day of rehearsals.
Two Exeter-Milligan students, Trystan Brandt and Jacy Schlueter, were selected as members of the Wayne State College Honor Band. They rehearsed and performed in a concert on Saturday, January 28 on the Wayne State College campus.
The Exeter-Milligan Junior High Choir participated in the CRC Junior High Vocal Clinic on Monday, January 30, in Hampton. They rehearsed all afternoon with over 200 conference students under the direction of Mrs. Erinn Machacek. The Exeter-Milligan students also performed "The Journey" by themselves during the concert. Row 1 (l-r) Ben Bartu, Kole Svec, Rebecca Krupicka, Cameran Jansky, Maddie Luzum, Cammie Harrison, Daisy Kanode; Row 2 (l-r) Braden Capek, Dylan Bonds, Chris Kelch, Kiah Songster, Jaiden Papik, Natalie Staskal, Georgia Meyer, Emma Olsen; Row 3 (l-r) Clint Oldehoeft, Wes Ronne, Alec Schlueter, Peyton Pribyl, Casey Underwood, Casey Jindra, Brock Steuben, Jackson Beethe, Sean Gibson, Briana Capek, Katelyn Babula
Katherine Skinner, an Exeter-Milligan senior, participated in the Doane Vocal Festival on January 8-9. She sang under the direction of Doane's choir director, Dr. Kurt Runestad, as well as the composer of their literature, Jake Runestad.