Ten Exeter-Milligan students participated in the Sing Around Nebraska Festival Choir in Central City on Saturday, February 13. They sang under the direction of Mary Stuckenholtz from Auburn. Those participating were Row 1 (L-R) - Jozie Kanode, Amarah Carr, Madison Luzum; Row 2 (L-R) Cameran Jansky, Katelyn Babula, Briana Capek; Row 3 (L-R) Draven Payne, Andrew Vavra, Braden Capek, Kole Svec
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
The American Red Cross held their bloodmobile in Exeter on Monday, February29, 2016.
The goal was to collect 42 units of blood and they collected 52 units. Organizers Peg Becker and Barb Jansen were thrilled, “We were just astonished at what a huge success it was. Going in we didn’t have even too much more than half of the slots full and then we had four or five people call that morning who were sick and not able to give.”
There were 40 units of whole blood collected and six donors who were able to give double blood cells. Jansen thought the twelve walk-ins they had made the difference in surpassing their goal.
St. Stephens Altar Society contributed the lunch with their chair Kathy Due, Judy Dinneen, Darleene Becker and Pat Koca working in the canteen.
Assisting with the loading and unloading were Zach and John Becker, Joe Dinneen, Jerry Geiger and Butch Jansen.
The two escorts for the day were Kathy Erdkamp and Linda Underwood.
The organizers, Peg Becker and Barb Jansen, wanted to thank everyone who took the time to donate blood this time.
The next bloodmobile in the area will be in Fairmont on April 29th from noon to 6 p.m. Online registration for appointments is available at www.redcross.org/give-blood
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:59 AM
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:51 PM