- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be in Exeter on Wednesday, December 30th from noon until 5:00 p.m. at the American Legion Home. To make an appointment call Doris Hall at 266-2841 Please give the gift of LIFE!!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:51 PM
With the weather coming, you may not want to take a drive around Exeter to enjoy all the Christmas decorations so here are a few of the most notable light displays in Exeter. Also, you can watch the slideshow on the sidebar to see lots more! Personally, Ron Ruhl's is my favorite display in Exeter. Lots and lots of lights, along with Santa and his sleigh. The Bruce Rocole home has a unique display of blue lights and you can't miss Santa hitchin' a ride on Phil Gallup's camper.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:44 PM