- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Heidi Newfield, lead vocalist for Trick Pony starts their set at June Jubilee with one of their hits, “Pour Me.”
Diamond Rio lead singer Marty Roe entertains the crowd at June Jubilee in Milligan on Friday night.
Above– The Czechland Trio entertains the June Jubilee crowd with a special “Beer Barrel Polka.”
Below– The June Jubilee car show attracted some beautiful collector and classic cars in Milligan on Saturday.
Jodi Pribyl, far right, presents one of the pork loin entries to the judges at the Loin and Rib Cookoff at June Jubilee.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Back L-R Don Bristol, Bart Brinkman, Patt Lentfer, Shari Michl, Mary Johnson
Front L-R Joe Shanle, Karla Jacobson, Ann Janksy
FCDC Holds Strategic Planning Session
The Fillmore County Development Corporation (FCDC) held a strategic planning session on June 15th in Exeter. FCDC Board members as well as school administrators, chairmen of the village boards, chairman of the county supervisors, and the Geneva mayor and city administrator were invited to attend.
Cheryl Brandenburgh, an economic development manager from Black Hills Energy, was the facilitator for the session. After hearing about many of the successes in the county Brandenburgh stated this group has moved beyond traditional economic development to growing to what is truly need in Fillmore County.
The group realizes Fillmore County is not immune to challenges faced by many rural counties: population decline, workforce shortages, business transition succession, and limited quality housing stock and daycare facilities. Their goals and work plan will continue to address these challenges.