Click here to read an article about Manning Grain and their railroad construction.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Friday, August 9, 2013
Exeter-Milligan will host an open house at both campuses on August 12 from 5 - 7 p.m. This is a great opportunity for your kids to meet their new teachers and see their new classrooms. All of the facilities will be open to the public for an opportunity to tour as well.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Cub Scouts in Exeter Pack 218 enjoyed an afternoon learning to bowl in York last Monday. The scouts also got some tips and a tour from Bob Crosby at the bowling alley. After bowling two games the scouts stopped for supper and headed by to Exeter. The paused for a picture after they bowled, front row from the left Josh Meyer, Tyler Due, Mikey Bartu and Troy Kallhoff, back row from the left Blake Meyer, Clint Oldehoeft, Ben Bartu and Braden Capek.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Village of Exeter
OFFICE OF THE CLERK
Exeter, Nebraska 68351
Agenda for Reg. Meeting of 8-6-2013
Approval of Minutes
Approval of Invoices
Shari Michl - FCDC funding request
Brenda Motis – Fillmore County Seniors
Ordinance #576 – Fillmore County Subdivision Regulations
Well Controller Estimates
Gun Club Lease Transfer to Justin & Sharlene Harre
Maintenance Supervisor Report