- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Middle row from the left: Josie Kresak, Katherine White, Kate Jansky, Joel Klemm, Eli Johnson, Nick Hayek, Peytan Brandt, Spencer Pribyl, Patrick Murphy, Clint Oldehoeft, Mitchell Manning, Joey Bartu, Alexis Uldrich,Hannah Horne, and Caitlin Murphy.
Top row from the left: Kaitlyn Vavra, Janey Erdkamp, Kayla Geiger, Katie Mounce, Anna Sluka, Blake Steuben, Trever Zelenka, Brock Steuben, Casey Jindra, Theron Odvody, Jaiden Papik, Cammie Harrison, Daisy Kanode, Georgia Meyer and Macy Due.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Exeter-Milligan sixth graders sang the National Anthem and played with the pep band before the basketball game against McCool Junction. Directed by Mrs. Angie Murphy, the students from the left are: Taylor Pribyl, Katelin Warner, Savana Krupicka, Troy Kallhoff, Malorie Staskal, Draven Payne and Devin Harrison.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:22 AM
Monday, February 5, 2018
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:36 AM