Anita Mueller’s "Smart Cookies" language group at Exeter-Milligan just finished their Reading Mastery Language workbook and are moving onto the next level. As a reward for finishing this book we had a party on Tuesday, April 7 with juice boxes and brownies. We played the Popcorn game, which requires them to read a Sight Word on a game piece of popcorn. If they get it correct, they get to keep it. If they draw the word POP, they lose all of their popcorn game pieces. The one with the most game pieces at the end of the game wins. We also got into pairs and selected our favorite characters from the book and wrote our own stories. Pictured from left to right are 1st graders: Tucker Svec, Selah Petersen, Kaydence Haase, Kiley Oldehoeft, Alexis Saatmann, and Brett Kallhoff.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community