- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Memorial Day Services Monday 10 a.m.
Memorial Day services at the Exeter Cemetery will be held Monday, May 28th at 10 a.m. Tim Wilbeck will open the service with the Exeter-Milligan School Band playing the National Anthem. Invocation will be by Rev. Ginny Adams and Claire White will read the "Gettysburg Addreess." The band will perform serveral numbers and Brady Bristol will present "In Flanders Field." Wilbeck will present the address and the Exeter American Legion Post #218 will make its annual "Salute to the Dead." Blake Papik will play "Taps," with the Taps Echo by Amber Pribyl. A vocal selection, "In Flanders Field," will be performed by the high school choir at the Legion Hall during the coffee hour. In case of inclement weather, the service will be held at the Exeter-Milligan High School Gym. The American Legion Auxiliary will be serving coffee and rolls until 11:30 a.m. at the Legion Hall following the service at the cemetery. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM