The Exeter branch of the Farmer’s Coop has more than doubled its anhydrous ammonia storage capacity at the fertilizer plant north of town. They now have a capacity of 90,000 gallons. Construction at the plant north of Exeter is near completion on a Macon grain storage building. The new building has a storage capacity of 2,012,241 bushels of corn . It is in the final stages of construction after a summer of concrete work with nearly 4000 yards of cement poured in the base of the free span hoop building. They will be able to unload approximately 20 semis per hour during harvest. Also under construction on the site is a new scale house and office space.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community