A Funeral Service for Lois Ann will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. at the United Church of Christ in Exeter. Pastor David Coleman will officiate the service.
A Graveside Service will be held in the Bohemian National Cemetery, MIlligan, Nebraska, following the Funeral Service.
Public visitation will be held on Friday from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Farmer Funeral Home in Exeter.
Memorials are suggested to the United Church Of Christ, Exeter Rescue Squad, or the Exeter Women's Club.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community