|The boys of fall certainly felt like the boys of winter tonight as they met Falls City Sacred Heart in the D-2 semi-finals in Milligan. The game started at 4:00 p.m. but by the time the sun went down the temps had dropped by 12 degrees and the wind hadn't let up. The Timberwolves certainly didn't let up either and continued to hit hard and stick with the game despite the temps. The Timberwolves held FCSH scoreless in the second half and put 8 points up on the board to take the lead. The Timberwolves will meet Anselmo-Merna at Memorial Stadium on Monday, November 24th at 10:15 a.m.|
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Monday, November 17, 2014
Timberwolves Headed to Memorial Stadium!!!!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 9:55 PM