Exeter-Milligan Elementary Principal Laura Kroll received a check from Greg Yound, owner of Greg’s Market in Exeter from the Labels for Learning program. UPC Bar Codes were collected from Our Family products sold at Greg’s Market and were turned in to Our Family. The first check of $75.00 was received. There are collection containers in several different locations around town and they can also be turned in at Greg’s Market or at the school office. Another batch of labels has been sent in and another donation will be received soon.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community