- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Obituary : Mary Ann Votipka
Mary Ann Votipka was born to Fred & Veronica (Pokorny) Fujan on May 24, 1930 near Raymond, Nebraska. She passed away on October 2, 2018 in Lincoln, Nebraska at the age of 88 years, 4 months, and 9 days. She was one of 7 children born in the family.
Mary Ann married to Rex Votipka on June 9, 1947, and they made there home in Exeter, Nebraska.
Mary Ann enjoyed gardening, traveling, embroidery, cooking and playing cards. She was famous for her pie making.
Mary Ann was preceded in death by her parents Fred & Veronica; husband Rex; and siblings Bohumil Fujan, George Fujan, Alice Furasek, Geraldine Palanuk, Fred Fujan, and John Fujan.
Mary Ann is survived by her sisters-in-law Edna Fujan of Lincoln, Nebraska, Delores Fujan of Lincoln, Nebraska, and Lea Ann Votipka of Exeter, Nebraska; nephews Rich Furasek of Lincoln, Nebraska, Fred Palanuk of Oakridge, Oregon, Larry Furasek of Lincoln, Nebraska, Ron Fujan of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Christopher Fujan of Lincoln, Nebraska, Bob Votipka of Exeter, Nebraska, Ron Votipka of Lincoln, Nebraska; nieces Pat Webb of Pottstown, Pennsylvania, Charlene Grossnicklaus of Shelby, Nebraska, Susie Freeman of Oakridge, Oregon, Debbie Pinney of Sugar Hill, Georgia, Diane Nold of Castaic, California, Kristin Fujan of Lincoln, Nebraska and Marsha Turbett of Lincoln, Nebraska.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 1:00 PM