The Village of Exeter, Nebraska is now accepting applications for the part-time position of Library Director. Applicants must be 21 years of age, possess a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid Nebraska driver’s license and be a U. S. Citizen. Computer & record keeping skills are needed. Must be willing to obtain NLC Librarian Certification. Some physical activity is required. If you have any questions, call Becky Erdkamp at 402-266-3051. Send cover letter and resumes to: Village Clerk, P.O. Box 96, Exeter, NE 68351. Deadline for application is August 15, 2018. The Village of Exeter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community