Nov 12 at 3 p.m. the Exeter Public Library is having a program on Winter Birdwatching. This fun and informative presentation by Joyce Votipka is for anyone, whether you're an expert watcher or just starting.
One Book, One Nebraska: Nebraska Presence: An Anthology of Poetry has been chosen as the 2018
One Book One Nebraska selection. We have it, so come check it out!
(Fun fact: the poetry of Amy Plettner, a relative of both your librarian
and our dear friend Hugh Wilson, is included in this publication!)
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community