The crisis team at Exeter-Milligan recently attended a 2-day training on crisis response led by Dr. John Dudley. Dr. Dudley is an educational consultant who helps schools nation wide respond to tragedies. He has also set up a nationally recognized school crisis response program. In this workshop, team members learned such things as steps to take when a crisis occurs and how to address the media and parents during difficult situations. They also learned the importance of working with students during difficult times and what to watch for in the future. During the second day of the training, Dr. Dudley took time to meet with each crisis team to discuss school policies and possible problems that may occur within the district. Pictured from left to right are Dean Filipi, Denice Kovanda, Mary Lou Vossler, Haley Stutzman, Brooke Soukup, and Dr. John Dudley. Not pictured is Kara Myers.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community