- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Bloodmobile in Exeter Feb 23
The American Red Cross Bloodmobile will be held on Thursday Feb. 23 from 11:30- 5:30 at the Exeter American Legion. The Red Cross is issuing an emergency call for blood and platelet donations to help save patients lives. There were 37,000 fewer donations in November and December because of weather and other activities. Call Barb Jansen at 402-266-5571 or 266-8161 Peg Becker for an appointment or go on redcrossblood.org and register there.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:26 AM