No one has traveled the roads in Exeter much since the ice storm hit Sunday morning leaving a thin glaze of ice. Although rain fell Sunday and Monday the temperatures hovered around freezing which allowed an ice buildup on everything in town. Some brief power outages were reported and school activities were cancelled for Monday (which was already a day off) and school was cancelled completely for Tuesday. Ice coating estimates were estimated at .5 inch. Temperatures dipped into the twenties overnight on Monday bringing a solid freeze to any liquids pooling on the roads.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment