Sara Lincoln's 5th Grade class at Exeter-Milligan has been hard at work the last few weeks getting ready to perform their play. They have been studying the Boston Tea Party and the American Revolutionary War. After reading the chapters in the book and learning more about these events the students performed a play. Each student had several parts in the play. Many were an important figure during that time, others told facts about what happened. Each student played a great role in preparing for this play. Several painted the ship, built the fake fire, and made hats to wear. The students performed this play in front of their parents. It was such a great experience for all of them, they had a great time.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community