Sara Lincoln’s Exeter-Milligan fifth grade class is a part of a program called Tele-Care. Tele-care is a service through the extension office. The fifth graders are responsible for calling citizens of both Exeter and Milligan to check in on them each morning. The students and members of Tele-care thoroughly enjoy this. If you are someone who would like a fifth grader to call just to check in on you each morning, please call the school office so we can add you to the list. Recently, this years’ Tele-Care members and the 5th grade met to put a name with a voice.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community