- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Exeter-Milligan Update: Algebra 1
Mrs. Mary Kay Pribyl’s Algebra I classes at Exeter-Milligan are perfecting their work on solving equations. We have been doing several in class activities while we practice solving equations. These include “I take right side you take left side” and the wager game. Most of the students love equations that contain fractions! Shown are Josie Kresak, Katherine White, Seth Maxson, Derek Axline, and Trever Zelenka.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 7:30 AM