- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Exeter Volunteer Fire Department Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The Exeter Volunteer Fire Department was challenged to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by member Dylan Axline. Many of the department members participated in the challenge and the department voted to donate $200 to the ALS. On top of the Fire Truck is Tim Wilbeck who dumped ice water down below to Rescue Captain Hope Androyna. From the left participating are Adam Erdkamp, Craig Meyer, Alan Michl, Tim Axline, Ken Strate, Hope Androyna, John Graham, Jacob Miller, Jackie Miller, Dan Everhart and Marv Swanson (not visible). Derek Axline throws an extra bucket in from the front of the line. The Exeter Volunteer Fire Department issued a challenge to the Friend Volunteer Fire Department and Star Care.
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 2:25 PM