- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
Monday, May 12, 2014
Helping our neighbors
Last night we had storms hit the area and they hit hard. We feel very blessed that Exeter was spared in the path of the tornado. We lost power for a few hours but thankfully Perennial Public Power District responded quickly and had our power restored. Unfortunately our families and friends just to the north of us in the country, in Cordova, north of Cordova and in Beaver Crossing took a very direct hit. The Village of Exeter and the Exeter Fire and Rescue Departments responded with equipment, generators and a helping hand. The Governor is touring the area today and will head to Sutton which also sustained a great amount of damage. We will keep all the area in our prayers and find out what we can do to help! We are mostly thankful that there were no severe injuries or loss of life. Homes, buildings and things can be replaced!
Posted by Leesa Bartu at 11:24 AM