A Funeral Mass for Frances will be held on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 2:30 p.m. at the the St. Stephen Catholic Church in Exeter. Father Tom Kuffel will be officiating the Mass.
A Rosary will be prayed prior to the Mass at 1:30 p.m. at St. Stephen Catholic Church.
Burial will follow the Mass in the Bohemian National Cemetery in Milligan, Nebraska.
Visitation for Frances will be on Friday, April 4, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Farmer Funeral Home in Exeter.
Memorials are directed to the family and will be designated at a later date.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community