Anna Sluka and Kayla Geiger are using Inigma, a QR scanning app, to find the answers to Order of Operation problems in Math. This quarter the 6th grade has been learning about expanded notation with exponents, powers of fractions, order of operations with exponents, along with other algebraic concepts. They have found order of operations to be quite tricky, so they needed a little extra practice. They had task cards throughout the room that they had to find answers too. Once finished, they could use the Inigma app and check their answer.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules
- Exeter Service Record Book World War I and II
VILLAGE OF EXETER
This blog is sponsored by the Village of Exeter and it is for all the past, present and future residents of Exeter. It is a place to comment on the happenings of Exeter and your place to inform the community