All Postal Customers in the Exeter area should have received a letter about the POST plan. The letter includes a survey that all customers should fill out and return in the postage paid envelope. If you want to continue to have a post office in Exeter you should return the survey and mark #1. This needs to be returned by March 4.
The post office has announced that they will hold a meeting at the Exeter Fire Hall on March 18th at 4:30 p.m. to answer any questions and provide additional information about the POST plan. At the time of the meeting they will be sharing the results of the survey. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE RETURN THEIR SURVEY!!!
The options for Exeter are either to reduce hours at the post office or to close the post office and to have a postal retail unit.
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Chapter 1 Civil Admini...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Municipal Planning
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Fire Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Public Utilities
- Exeter Village Ordninances: Public Ways and Proper...
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Business Regulations
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Vehicles and Traffic
- Exeter Village Ordinances: Misdemeanors
- Exeter Village Ordinances - Commissions and Boards...
- Stories from Exeter
- Photos from Exeter
- Exeter's Strategic Plan
- Exeter Community Guide
- Exeter Aquatic Center Rules